job summary: Intercompany Accountant
A NYSE people-centric global energy services firm, working diligently to be eco-friendly seeks an Intercompany Accountant. Step into the role of Intercompany Accountant responsible for month-end close, intercompany accounting, analysis, and special projects. The ideal Intercompany Accountant will be degreed, have a background in public accounting and/or industry, and be familiar with Oracle. Degreed in accounting or finance is highly desired with a minimum of 3 years work experience and a desire for growth. Salary up to $65,000 plus amazing benefits to include a stock purchase plan.
If you're looking for growth and a career contact Kourtney Kadrich at 713-273-7426 or email your resume to email@example.com
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Job Duties:
- Record journal entries as they relate to intercompany transactions.
- Review, investigate, and resolve errors and inconsistencies with intercompany accounts.
- Perform month-end close duties related to intercompany accounting.
- Initiate settlements or wire payments with intercompany partners.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in accounting or finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Oracle preferred but not required
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
We are ready to interview today! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.