Regional Public Accounting firm is seeking a CPA Tax Manager
This position will sit in either their White Plains, NY office or their Norwalk, CT office and includes competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Reconcile income tax accounts
- Provide effective tax planning to clients and maintain strong relationship with client base
- Calculate income tax payments and identify issues that may arise in tax dealings
- Perform estimations, analysis, planning and research and oversee audits
- Possess knowledge of all aspects of tax law - corporate, individual, trust, gifts, and partnership taxation; specialized knowledge of real estate and/or international tax is preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
- 7+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA required
- Knowledge of Profx and Go File Room is a plus
Click to apply.
skills: CPA, Income Tax, Tax Planning, ProSystem fx
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.