Legal Assistant for a Large Entertainment Company in Century City.
Legal Assistant would be needed immediately with contract
We seek an experienced assistant who would like the challenge of working with the intellectual property portfolio of a dynamic, fast paced worldwide entertainment company whose business includes such entities as motion picture film and television production companies.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9-6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
Legal Assistant Duties Include but Not Limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling and making appointments
- Processing expense reports
- Mail and filing
- Processing invoices
- Creating presentations and managing projects
- Experience being an assistant
- Familiarity with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Legal experience a plus
- Entertainment experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Click to apply.
skills: Secretary - Admin Assist