Our client's audit team is growing, and they are currently seeking for someone passionate about Internal Audit. They are a fantastic team who works with every department in the organization. They are looking for a dynamic team member who enjoys auditing and wants to make a difference - for the team, the department, and the organization.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for the completion of engagement sections related to operational, financial and compliance audits, as well as other assigned projects. The Senior Auditor should have knowledge of audit methodology, practices and procedures and is expected to continue to learn from daily job experience and the study of internal audit standards, procedures, tools, and techniques.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete detailed work programs for assigned areas to ensure that audit objectives are accomplished
- Plan, perform and document testing procedures in accordance with professional audit standards
- Perform and utilize data analytics tools and techniques
- Keep supervisors informed of the status of work and issues identified on a timely basis
- Assist with the preparation of audit reports and communication of findings to management
- Assist with identifying and evaluating the company's risk areas and provide input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, compose summary memos/reports and prepare workpapers and analytics, as a part of operational or SOX audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A CIA, CPA or CISA is required
- 3+ years of Internal Audit related experience is required
If your interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org