job summary: Information Technology Officer
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for an Information Technology Officer
. In this role the Information Technology Officer
, you will be responsible for all aspects of implementing and supporting technology initiatives within the organization. You will maintain existing enterprise systems, provide direction in all technology-related issues in support of information operations and core company values.
location: North Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Knowledge and understanding of data security controls including malware protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, encryption controls, and log management solutions
- Extensive knowledge of telecommunications, networking, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, outsourced systems, core banking systems, Microsoft and VMW are networks, certification or training preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory bodies including Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), FFIEC, FDIC and banking regulations such as, but not limited to, Bank Protection Act and GLBA
- Provide Level 1, 2, and 3 Help Desk services to end users.
qualifications: EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- 5 - 10 years of financial institution experience -REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field, Information Systems, or other equivalent degree or experience.
- $80 - $95K, to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Certified Information Systems Auditor, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.