Are you an experienced Project Manager, skilled at bringing a team together and making everyone feel comfortable and appreciated? Do you have a marketing background with a good understanding of IT systems?
I have a Project Manager position located in the Dayton, Ohio market. The ideal candidate will be working with company stakeholders. More importantly we are looking for someone experienced with eCommerce. Ideally, candidates will need to have a minimum of 4-7 years of experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensures resource availability and allocation through coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the towards the execution of projects
- Develops a detailed project plan to include project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Manages the relationship between the project team and all stakeholders
- Meets budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Uses appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Reports and escalates to project stakeholders as needed
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Uses and continually develops leadership skills
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent working experience as a project administrator with a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Proven ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and stakeholder commitment
- Deadline driven & solutions oriented individual
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Professional and articulate communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability in developing and tracking budgets
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected