FINANCIAL ANALYST Position Summary
: Review and prepare IS Department purchase requisitions. Review and coordinate IT Department invoice payment and reconciliation to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy. Maintain and recommend updates to IS Department Accounting Policies and Procedures. Prepare financial reports for the IS Department.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Input requisitions in PeopleSoft System.
- Perform PeopleSoft budget check to ensure purchases are within budget.
- Coordinate with Finance to make budget adjustment as needed.
- Communicate with Accounting to ensure proper coding.
- Maintain proper recording of PO requisition information,
- Provide support to IS cost centers for PO requisitions.
- Follow up with Purchasing, Vendors or Requestor to track PO status.
- Coordinate with Receiving Docks, IS Asset Management, Accounting, and Requestors to ensure proper receipt and tagging of purchased items.
- Provide analytical support for the preparation of the capital budgets IT Department.
- Coordinate with Project Management team to report, analyze and control capital expenditures
- Maintain proper recording of IS Department expenditures
- Report and analyze status and budget variances
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with information systems desired.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Kufman Hall
Qualified applicants should immediately apply to this request, or email resume directly to email@example.com or call 818.299.9305
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.