Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client, a well-known Organization, is hiring and looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist on a temporary-to-hire basis. Incredible foot-in-the-door opportunity offering market competitive hourly pay as well as an attractive full-time salary and awesome benefits upon hire!
A typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Match, batch, code and process over 45 invoices per day
- Full responsibility of refunds, wire transfers, & check requests
- Review and process expense reports
- Support the month-close, ad-hoc projects and/or tasks
- Assist with the annual audit process and 1099's
- Handle vendor questions and/or issues regarding payments
- 2+ years' experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Great Plains, MS Dynamics and/or Navision experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Professional presentation, communication skills and demeanor
- Reliable, responsible, flexible and adaptable
- Eager, dedicated, and customer-service focused
$17.00- $18.00 per hour. Eligible for overtime.
Randstad Professionals offers access to affordable medical and prescription plans during the temporary portion of your assignment.