SENIOR COORDINATOR, GLOBAL DIGITAL SERVICING
SENIOR COORDINATOR - GLOBAL DIGITAL SERVICING
for Major Entertainment Studio
This position liaises with several internal departments to provide best in class customer service to our clients. The following represents the core responsibilities of the above noted position, but should not be interpreted to be in any way restricted to these functional areas.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Proactively manage contractual delivery requirements and execute all media promotions set forth by Sales and Marketing.
- Actively monitor and status open deliverables for assigned accounts in proprietary servicing system.
- Partner with internal departments (Localization, Contract Admin, Deal Management, Mastering, etc.) on all account specific needs and requirements.
- Assist Sales, Contract Admin, and Deal Management with research and oversee account specific set-ups for upcoming television releases in both internal and client systems.
- Track asset availability for accelerated television offerings and manage communication to customers regarding air date changes and pre-emptions.
- Cross train within Global Digital Servicing team to insure seamless deliveries and service to accounts during vacations and absences. This includes researching and locating source materials using a variety of systems and databases to systemically authorize content to accounts and providing assets to vendors in addition to the responsibilities noted above.
- Previous digital servicing experience and understanding of composite and component workflows
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- College degree preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
Click to apply.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.