- Maintains open communication with the CFO in an effort to meet special needs and address problems or concerns.
- Ensures confidentiality, privacy, security, and complaint resolution.
- Ensures and manages the processing of all vendor invoices for payment and billing.
- Generates billing reports for all facilities and processes intercompany transactions.
- Ensures and manages the processing and distribution for external facility invoices.
- Establishes Policy and Procedure for newly developed processes.
- Manages and evaluates employees' productivity and performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimal requirements:
7-10 Years A/P and Management Experience; Strong Excel Experience; Large company experience
- Organization - proactive in prioritizing needs and effectively managing priorities.
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal Skills - able to work effectively with other employees, supervisors, and external parties.
- Leadership - guides individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. Setting high performance standards and delivering quality services.
- Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships building trust and respect among assigned team and superiors.
- Tactical Execution - oversees the development, deployment, and direction of complex programs and processes.
- Policies and Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as required.
- Financial Management - assist in managing overall cost constraints to maintain monthly operating performance to include budgeting to meet monthly operating requirements.
- Project Management - assess workload and respond accordingly to maintain operating efficiencies and maintain financial constraints.