Performance Reporting Analyst -
The primary function of the role is to assume ownership and accountability for the preparation and production of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports. In addition, the role is also responsible for managing the firm's proprietary internal software applications that relate to portfolio analysis.
Core Performance Reporting Analyst Responsibilities
1. Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports to meet stated deadlines.
2. Calculate investment performance and reconcile with internal/external sources; researching returns that are outside of acceptable ranges and ensuring adherence to internal guidelines
3. Ensure overall data consistency and reporting integrity
4. Perform various special projects as assigned, as well as meet appropriate accuracy standards and deadlines
5. Analysis of capital market risk and return assumptions for the firm's proprietary asset allocation approach
6. Manage the firm's proprietary internal software applications as they relate to:
· Portfolio construction and positioning
· Risk management
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate
The candidate understands the importance of the following competencies for both personal and organizational success:
1. Strong statistical analysis skills - Comfortable with the main concepts of quantitative finance
2. Analytical Approach - May have or may be interested in developing data-based analytical skills to identify solutions to client issues and opportunities
3. Detail Oriented - Expects personal and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while ensuring timeliness and accuracy
4. Honest/Ethical - Operates with the highest level of integrity
5. Client Centered -Focuses on increasing our quality of service for our clients in daily operations
6. Organization and Planning - Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient and productive manner.
7. Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
8. Flexibility / Adaptability - Adapts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.