Randstad Professionals is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join a well established CPA firm in the Nashville Area.
This candidate will have the ability to interact with this firms Clients on a regular basis. With a thriving company culture, strong benefits, and the ability to grow, this is an amazing opportunity for someone seeking a new role.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or Eligible to sit for the exam
- Financial statement preparation and general ledger experience
- 2 to 4 years experience in a Public Accounting Firm required
- Tax Return experience a plus
Click NOW to Apply!! Or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.