Randstad has partnered with a worldwide leader in manufacturing and distribution that is seeking a Treasury Manager to oversee the company's cash management functions. The ideal candidate for this position must be trustworthy, reliable, and capable of handling confidential information discretely. High attention to detail as well as strong organizational skills are also crucial for this role. This position reports directly to the company's CFO and will work closely with the executive management team. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Manage all cash related functions, including cash concentration, wires, and account funding.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs.
- Manage daily borrowing needs & debt management.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Reconcile cash accounts in a timely manner.
- Process credit card payments.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Resolve credit issues with customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant treasury experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills