Government Contract - Billing Analyst
Large, publicly traded government contractor located in Northern Virginia seeks a seasoned billing accountant / analyst. You will work closely with Project Accounting team, Program Managers and Contract Managers to ensure accuracy of invoices.
location: Fairfax, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- 5+ years of Contracts Billing experience using Deltek Costpoint 7 and Cognos reporting tool
- Project Accounting and Revenue Recognition knowledge
- Process a high value of invoices monthly / expert in resolving the unbilled
- Must have experience processing and validating project type (Time& Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), and CostPlus (CP)) invoices as well as closeout bills including year-end indirect rate variance invoices.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Compensation:
· Salary range is $70-75K
· Award winning talent development program
· Competitive benefits package including 401K plan with company match
· Located in Northern Virginia convenient to metro station.
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.