Seeking TV Accounting Manager for Major Entertainment Studio
TV Accounting Manager Job Summary:
Under the direct supervision of the VP of TV Licensing Accounting, this position will be responsible for all accounting functions related to all TV distribution contracts.
TV Accounting Manager Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversee the operations of system
- Review of new TV contracts and change orders within the system to ensure accuracy of financial information entered by Sales Admin. Review of accounting transactions created to ensure accuracy of financial data being reported each month.
- Complete financial month end/quarter end close process, including revenue recognition, cash application, accounts receivable and deferred revenue reconciliations.
- Review of analysis of actual performance versus Forecast/Plan.
- Responsible for the analyses and reconciliation of all accounts. Also responsible for reconciling General Ledger
- Manage all quarterly audit deliverables, including but not limited to, providing requested support, responding timely and appropriately to all audit questions, leading conference calls with audit team and overseeing audit to completion. Investigating and resolving audit issues.
- Oversee accuracy and timeliness of all quarterly deliverables, including supplemental schedules and senior management balance sheet review/presentation.
- Coordinate with IT and Sales Admin to analyze, test and implement system upgrades to accommodate any changes in accounting policy and/or processes.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing corporate requests and deliverables.
- Ad-hoc/Miscellaneous reporting and analysis
- College degree in Finance/Accounting
- Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and Word)
- Experience in Entertainment Industry preferred
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.