A leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Procurement Admin in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Procurement Coordinator will help process equipment orders via Ariba, processes documentation using MS Office, maintains inventory levels and coordinates purchasing with multiple vendors, internal clients.
In addition, the Procurement Coordinator will be responsible to:
- Approx 20 requests per day, collects the data related to tech equipment in different locations
- Acts as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems groups.
- Escalating issues to management and senior management
- Interacting with front office associates at various levels of management
- College Degree in related field
- Customer service focused and detailed-oriented
- MS Office
- Data entry and tracking
- Experience or knowledge of Ariba a MAJOR ADVANTAGE!!
- Willingness to learn new skills and to enhance knowledge of legal, regulatory, systems, corporate and other issues related to the job
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL - "Out of the box problem solvers who are "solution-minded"
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with YOUR ATTACHED RESUME.
I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com