Our rapidly growing client is seeking a dynamic Internal Auditor to join and eventually move into a senior position. The organization is offering a fantastic culture, excellent room for upward mobility, a generous perks/benefits package, and a base salary range of $55k-$65k plus bonus.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning and performing risk based financial and operational audits of the Company's various regions and departments.
Travel is required to multiple domestic locations and may range anywhere from 25% to 30%.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Candidates should possess 1 to 2 years plus of internal audit or public accounting experience.
- CPA or CIA certification preferred.
Salary Range & Benefits
- $55k-$65k Annually
- 401k, Medical, generous Holiday/PTO PLAN
- Cutting-edge and beautifully designed office space with tons of perks
- Bonus Potential
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Call 602.977.1114 or email for Melissa.King@RandstadUSA.com Interviews are active!