A growing supplier of telecommunication is looking for a vibrant Human Resources Generalist to join their growing team. This company will be doubling in size this year!
The Human Resources Generalist will be:
- Lead, administer, schedule and conduct onboarding, new hire process and management, open enrollment and orientations
- Maintain employee confidential records and conduct proper deductions
- Performance management
- Participating in Employee review/evaluation process
- Lead Compliance, licensing and registrations
- Primary point of contact for benefits administration and not limited to reconciling of health, dental, Vision and 401K, including enrollments, changes and terminations
- Support hiring manager with recruitment, sourcing candidates, performing background checks, issuing employment contracts
- Assist Payroll team and executive team with other responsibilities
The Human Resource Generalist should have:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field, Masters preferred
- 5+ years Human Resource experience including unemployment claims, maintaining employee handbooks, and human resource policies
- 4+ years experience working with benefit brokers and vendors
- In depth experience with benefits including design plan and negotiations
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Integrity and exceptional work ethic is a must