job summary: Billing Specialist
Are you looking for a fun project where you can pick up new skills?
Randstad Professionals is seeking a Billing Specialist for a short term temp assignment.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
Billing Specialists should have experience with following job responsibilities:
- Set up jobs and data entry accurate and timely into client system
- Create invoices for services provided by the company in accordance with customer contracts, accounting principles and company policies and procedures.
- Assist Billing Specialists in maintaining accurate billing.
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange.
- Provides routine weekly, monthly, and reports used for closings.
- Maintain customer records and vendor database in the system.
- Update customer files with issued invoices.
- Researches past due invoices and collaborates in collections.
- Maintain spreadsheets and tracking of billing, payments and rejections on a daily basis.
- Post labor and materials daily
- Performs other related duties as required.
This is an immediate need for our client so if you would like to be considered for this Billing Specialist opportunity, apply now!
skills: 3rd Party Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.