Marketing Assistant - San Francisco, CA
This is a contract role expected to last 3 months.
Marketing Assistant - Job Duties:
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Develops digital strategies and lead generation campaigns to support marketing programs and customer engagement strategies, utilizing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, all forms of display, paid social media, native ads, mobile applications and owned media to drive measurable, inbound marketing results.
- Tracks and reports digital marketing key performance indicators and identifies, recommends and executes improvements for optimizing strategy, budget allocations and end-to-end customer experience (e.g. funnels, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, conversion/touch points).
- Manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns, employing an integrated mix of digital demand generation tactics.
- Direct development, execution and optimization of campaigns, targeting strategies and creative design to promote products or services.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations to improve and optimize marketing campaigns (impressions, Click through rate /CTRs, registration, conversions, etc.).
- Analyze marketing program execution to identify opportunities to deliver greater return on investment. Develop and optimize key production indicators (KPIs) for digital marketing.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training required.
- 5-7 years related experience required.