Buyer: Land O Lakes
Requisition ID: LOLJP00009628
Requisition Title: Corp. Accountant-Professional
Requisition Start Date: 04/30/2018
Requisition Number of Positions: 1
Site: ARDEN HILLS/SHOREVIEW MN-NO TRAINING (LOL)
Logged User Name: Song Her
The Corporate Accountant position shares responsibility for the monthly and quarterly preparation, analysis and reporting of the Company's consolidated financial statement results with end products that meet or exceed the expectations of the Board of Directors, senior management, other employees, shareholders and/or outside interests. Related responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of assigned schedules for the monthly corporate book of financial reports which consolidates financial information provided by business units for reporting to senior management. Examples include, but are not limited to, operating statements, balance sheet schedules, investments, goodwill and intangibles, and ROIC reporting.
- Preparation of manual journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Provide accounting support for various corporate-owned businesses including the captive insurance company and international ventures.
- Preparation of monthly accruals.
- Act as a liaison for Corporate Accounting for the accounting needs of the business groups as well as: Shared Services, Winfield Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Risk Management, Internal Audit, FP&A, SOX and other departments as needed.
- Other duties and special projects participation as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and CPA is required.
2 to 4 years of technical accounting experience.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. An ability to work with all levels of management and must be detail-oriented with financial analysis. Must be proficient in Excel.
Experience with JD Edwards, Hyperion and Blackline a plus.