Revenue and Billing Analyst
Temp to perm
The Billing and Revenue Analyst is responsible for ensuring that invoicing coordinates with balance sheet and income statement reporting. Analysts also review quotes and contractual agreements to ensure that all goods and services have been billed for. In case of discrepancies, the analyst works with the Sales team to resolve them.
- Prepare invoices and billing statements for charter and membership customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review complex customer contracts and interpret them for billing purposes.
- Promptly and accurately respond to billing questions and issues raised by the customers, sales team, management, and auditors.
- Handling invoices, payment investigation, issuing billing adjustments, dealing with problematic invoices, delivering reimbursement checks and performing data entry.
- Drive enhancements for billing and revenue recognition, ensuring hundred percent achievements in billing collections, ensuring confidentiality in all aspects of billing actions and handling responsibilities of merging billing records and report income projections to management team
- Participate in the interim and year-end audit.
- Execute on special projects assigned by the Revenue and Billing Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- College degree strongly preferred
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- High degree of maturity to enable professional behavior in challenging circumstances.
- Experience with SAP or related ERP systems a plus.
- Understanding of US GAAP a plus.