Full Charge Bookkeeper needed for local CPA firm that treats their employees like gold! There is NO overtime - hours are 8 - 5 Monday - Thursday and 8 - 1 on Fridays - YEAR ROUND!
This is a new position due to company growth and the desire to continue a healthy work/life balance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compile and review client's quarterly and year-end books.
- Plan and supervise year-end financial statement audits for clients.
- Prepare and revise financial statements and footnotes.
- Some preparation of individual and corporate tax returns, including Forms 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, and 990.
- Guide client's bookkeepers on how to record various transactions.
- Preparation of various year-end tax forms and projections for clients.
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 6+ years of accomplished experience in the field of accounting and tax.
- Experience with GAAP accounting, financial statement preparation, and analysis.
- Ability to research tax and accounting issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively.
- Team player, organized, and excellent attention to detail.
- Computer skills include: MS Office, Quickbooks