Staff Accountant needed for local CPA firm that treats their employees like gold! There is NO overtime - hours are 8 - 5 Monday - Thursday and 8 - 1 on Fridays - YEAR ROUND!
This is a new position due to company growth and the desire to continue a healthy work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Responsibilities will include:
Provide accounting and tax services to various domestic and international business clients, as well as high net worth individuals.
- Service client accounts and present financial and accounting reports to CPA.
- Prepare corporate monthly and quarterly write-up work including payroll and state sales tax returns in QuickBooks.
- Resolve accounting issues, prepare general ledger entries and conduct bank statement reconciliations.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Assist clients in organizing their finances, general bookkeeping, and preparing them up for e-filing, payroll deposits, etc.
- Consistently provide the highest quality services, meeting/exceeding deadlines, schedules, and performance requirements.
- Minimum 2+ years of accomplished experience in the field of accounting and tax.
- Experience with GAAP accounting, financial statement preparation, and analysis.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively.
- Team player, organized, and excellent attention to detail.
- Computer skills include: MS Office, Quickbooks
Click to apply.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.