A large manufacturing company in Fairfield County is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing team for an extended project. The Financial Analyst's primary responsibilities include supporting Pricing and Estimating by utilizing SAP data to create and review estimates, as well as answer USG requests and participate in negotiations.
- Initiating sweeps for new cost data and for completing TINA certifications.
- Perform a large volume of proposals per month.
- Participate in a single project that requires a team of dedicated estimating and pricing personnel to work to meet deadlines.
- Estimate, price, negotiate and certify proposals.
- B.S in Accounting or Finance is required.
- SAP is highly preferred and must have Advanced MS Excel!
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3years of hands on Finance experience, has worked within a manufacturing setting and with SAP. If interested in the Financial Analyst position, please call at 203-929-7400 or email Ashley.Vidal@randstadusa.com today!