Randstad Professionals has teamed up with our client, a well-known Financial Services firm located in Boston, MA. We are currently recruiting for a talent acquisitions/human resources professional looking for a role with a world class publicly traded company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Considered an industry growth co in the Biotechnology, our client prides itself in its management's ability to develop and nurture true professionals looking for an industry leader. Be the right hand person to the CFO of a rapidly growing high profile company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a high profile deadline sensitive role assisting the human resource/talent acquisitions team. This person will support the various hiring managers as well as the human resources team. The administrative and project oriented professional will be able to prioritize project items and more than one schedule. This candidate will have strong verbal written and presentation skills.
KEYS TO THE ROLE
- GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES SHARED SERVICES EXPERIENCE
- DESIGN BENEFITS PROGRAMS
- FMLA, BENEFITS and AMERICAN with DIABILITY ACT
- BENEFITS PLANNING ADMINISTRATION
- MANAGE BENEFITS WORKSTREAM
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- HUMAN RESOURCES and BENEFITS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- INTERFACE WITH EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT AT ALL LEVELS
- STRONG MS OFFICE
- CAPABLE OF THRIVING IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
- STRONG VERBAL WRITTEN AND PRESENATION SKILLS
- CEBS MBA and or PMP CERTIFICATION
$60-$80 per hour commensurate
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration please forward a WORD version of you resume to email@example.com