Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We are hiring a Staff Accountant (temp-to-hire) for a thriving Phoenix based manufacturing business.
Work for the corporate office of a well-established Phoenix based manufacturer.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets.
- Assist Controller with day to day, month end, and year end operations
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Review account coding
- Assist in inputting invoices and commissions (QuickBooks, Excel).
- Analyze information by creating ad hoc reports
- Budget versus actual performance analysis
- Prepare General Ledger entries by maintaining files
- Provide accounting support for annual financial audit
- Work with the AP and AR clerks on process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ Years' Experience in accounting or relate field
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- QuickBooks Experience
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Effective Communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
Location: South Phoenix
Salary: $24.00 - $26.44 ph
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
For further information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org