If you love working in a fast-paced environment, supporting payroll and accounting functions and speak English and Spanish fluently - this is the job for you! Working for the Leading Ocean Transport company as the Payroll Coordinator, you will process bi-weekly payroll for over 200 employees, in addition to backing up the receptionist, and assisting with Accounts Payable as well. The ideal candidate will be fully bi-lingual and have an understanding of garnishments, and deductions while being full proficient in Excel.
This position will offer 15 days of paid time off, a 401k match up to 3% and industry leading health benefits.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 200+ employees utilizing ADP
- Compile timesheets, Verify hours, Data entry of payroll data into ADP e-Time
- Process Payroll adjustments
- Prepare reports to show labor costs and employee productivity trends
- Maintain the payroll tax file
- Serve as back-up to receptionist as needed
- Process Accounts Payable and Receivable for the HR department as needed
- Two years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of State and Federal guidelines peratining to payroll
- Experience working with ADP
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment