CALLING ALL LEADERS!
Do you have previous experience supervising Route Sale Delivery? If you do, Randstad has the job for you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Route Sales Supervisor is responsible for the management of route sales drivers including training, objective setting and continuous improvement in route sales performance.
- Sets work schedules, ensuring coverage of each route.
- Maintains focus and responds constructively to daily routing situations. Acts decisively at the right time.
- Deals effectively with routing and customer situations.
- Trains route drivers to sell in products, includes new, seasonal, or line extensions.
- Trains route drivers to manage inventory, and merchandise product. Trains in pre-sell where applicable.
- Sets objectives and tracks results for each route sales driver.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Two or four year college degree preferred
- Five years experience in route sales delivery
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
INTERESTED? APPLY TODAY!!!