Newly created position available with a growing International Services Company in Columbia. Known for their employee focused and team oriented corporate culture, this is an outstanding role for an ambitious accountant looking for a collaborative and dynamic environment. Company projecting 100% organic growth in the next 2 years in their International markets, and they are looking for a sharp Staff Accountant to be groomed for the next step in their career.
In support of their International accounting department, the Staff Accountant will manage the consolidated financial statement preparation for up to 20 entities in Europe and Asia including:
- Preparing and posting journal entries to the general ledger
- Preparing account reconciliations and review of reconciliation work by staff accountant
- Audit and prepare reports in compliance with IFRS and US GAAP
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Work closely with team to implement process improvement
- BS Accounting (or equivalent) REQUIRED
- CPA highly preferred
- 1-3+ years' experience in full cycle accounting role or public accounting
Send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.