Finance Manager for growing Norwalk based company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organization that is experiencing growth. The Finance Manager will work closely with the Controller and take ownership of their tax functions.
location: Norwalk, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8-6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage and complete all Indirect tax functions including Sales and excise tax filings and payment.
- Handle all Income Tax filings - work closely with outside CPA firm. Create Reporting process for Income Tax.
- Manage AP to ensure timely invoice processing and payment.
- Implement thorough control processes for all tax provisions.
- Manage the taxation general ledger accounts and provisions.
- Involvement in the year end closing and external audit process
- CPA with a minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Previous experience with Sales & Use tax as well as Accounts Payable
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Works independently and comfortable in a small, intimate environment.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.