Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Des Monies, IA.
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods.
- May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 5+ years related industry experience.
Individual Responsibilities Include:
- Develop & maintain a deep, cross-functional knowledge of the corporate business process risk management (BPRM) program and systems/tools and apply understanding of the associated requirements
- Act in a governance capacity to develop & help implement execution strategies across the WIM BPRM Program to maintain alignment with related and governing enterprise risk programs (corporate BPRM, RCSA, Key Indicator, T&V Standards, etc.).
- Perform analysis on any potential or planned changes to systems and/or policies/procedures to identify effect on WIM BPRM Program and develop implementation plans as appropriate.
- Apply deep understanding of risk mitigation and control environment principles to business processes and identify potential opportunities to reduce operational risk and/or strengthen controls
- Analyze and monitor test plans and test scripts to ensure the most critical operational controls are tested appropriately and timely
- Evaluate the adequacy of the established remediation and/or corrective action plans, recommend improvements as appropriate
- Monitor & validate corrective action execution
- Work effectively with all business partners, including project teams and corporate business process risk management (BPRM) program team
- Lead and/or assist in execution of independent, focused reviews and horizontal analysis projects
- Complete monthly/quarterly risk reporting, including Key Indicators, and present to business partners and Senior Leadership
- Effectively manage and execute multiple, overlapping high-priority projects without sacrificing quality or deadlines
- Strong SQL/SAS experience
- Experience with R and/or Python
- Extensive experience with Aster, Hadoop and other Big Data platforms
- Experience with text analytics