Established manufacturer based in Providence, RI is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support senior management with budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
With a track record of over twenty five years of manufacturing experience this company has sold both domestically and internationally and continues to introduce new product offerings as they refine their business. This is an opportunity that allows exposure to both management locally and professionals in international locations through getting to understand the "why" behind the numbers.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the Director and CFO on analysis projects to better understand the business.
- Supporting manufacturing, marketing / sales, purchasing, and other areas through effective analysis.
- Developing better ways of analyzing the results of operations through the use of systems, market practices, and your own ideas.
- Creating three, five, and ten year plans to all departments and analyzing budget to actual results.
To be considered for this position you should possess the following:
- Advanced Excel skills to include the use of macros, pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- At least three years of experience performing FP&A work for multiple departments including marketing / sales, and manufacturing.
- The ability to "not just sit in a cube" and crunch numbers but instead to pick up the phone, get to the root cause of variances, and be able to articulate solutions to management.
- Four year degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar business degree.
This job will pay between $75 - $90k plus bonus.
For confidential consideration email your resume to Justin T. McAloon, CPA at Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justin at 401-824-0221.