A fast growing Fortune 400 Company in the Peninsula is seeking the ideal Staff Accountant to join their accounting team.
The Staff Accountant will ensure that Corporate transactions are properly reflected in the Company's General Ledger on a timely basis.
The Staff Accountant will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Be adaptable and contribute to organizational change in a fast paced environment
- Take ownership for all assigned areas of responsibility
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Staff Accountant responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Assist with the balance sheet and income statement Variance Analysis for management reporting.
- Assist with external audit requests and PBC items for the quarterly and year-end audits.
- Prepare Close Calendars.
Staff Accountant requirements:
- 2+ years relevant accounting experience
- BS in Business/ Accounting
This position will offer plenty of opportunity for professional and personal growth. The company is prepared to offer the Staff Accountant a competitive salary and full range of benefits.
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.