Our client, a growing company with focus services in the Transportation Industry, is looking for a temporary, possible temp-to-hire, Accountant to join the team.
A typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Prepare general ledger journal entry files for month-end closing
- Prepare and review general ledger account reconciliations, accruals, and other necessary adjusting journal entries as directed
- Prepare sales and use tax documents for various state and local entities
- Prepare various reports prior to closing the general ledger to aid in identifying missed accruals, including scheduled monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Assist in maintaining quarterly SOX compliance schedules and procedures
- Daily reconciliation of cash receipts in Oracle
- Other projects and duties, as needed
- BS in Accounting is a must. MS or MBA is a plus.
- Oracle experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant, progressive accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Solid analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Must be detail oriented, with strong organization and time management skills
Send your resume today! EEO M/F/V/D