A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations.
Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Staff Accountant to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining the financial books and records and preparing financial statements in accordance with accounting standards.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $31 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Perform monthly/quarterly close responsibilities related to: preparation and recording of complex journal entries, reserve/accrual adjustments, balance sheet reconciliations, financial statement review, balance sheet analytics, and other close activities.
- Maintain and enhance internal control structure.
- Work with manager on more complicated accounting activities
- Collaboration between across the organization to properly account for transactions
- May be required to supervise less experienced staff
- May be required to and approve monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with YOUR ATTACHED RESUME.
I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are - Randstad USA
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years' experience in related field
- CPA preferred
- Process improvement experience
- Experience with SAP or large ERP preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.