ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have partnered with a well-known university in Boston who is seeking the temporary support of a Grants Administrator in their Social Work division to cover a vacancy in the staff. This is an open-ended contract with the possibility of converting to full time.
As a Grants Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and facilitation of timely submission of grant proposals to both federal and non-federal sponsors.
- Communication with faculty and subcontractors regarding grant forms and application processing procedures and deadlines.
- Completion of all internal and sponsor forms and materials in compliance with sponsor guidelines.
- Working with faculty to develop proposal budgets and to revise award budgets as necessary and in accordance with sponsor requirements.
- Administering post award budgets ensuring that funds are spent according to applicable guidelines.
- Reconcile accounts and track encumbered expenses.
- Review expenditures on grant accounts to ensure allowability and sufficient funding.
- Complete internal and sponsor forms and materials related to grant expenditures.
- Assisting with financial and effort reporting, account set-up and closure, extensions, pre-awards, budget amendments, cost-share documentation, etc.
- Maintaining electronic and paper files, lists of proposals and awards.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Grants administration experience, including developing of at least 5 proposals and managed post-award accounting.
- Experience with NIH and the grants.gov portal strongly preferred.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Located on the Green Line, this role offers a Monday-Friday schedule, with flexible scheduling of 25-35 hours a week. As an employee of Randstad Professionals, you will earn a top hourly rate, along with the option to enroll in our benefits plan, including medical, dental, life and 401K.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to email a Word copy of their resume to email@example.com or via our website at www.randstadusa.com