- Manages Accounts Payable team members' performance and department activities.
- Ensures that all Accounts Payable functions are completed timely and accurately.
- Meets with vendors to work through escalated questions and aged items.
- Ensures that vendor inquiries for adjusted and unpaid invoices are researched in a timely manner.
- Coaches and mentors Accounts Payable team members.
- Other assigned duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimal requirements:
STRONG MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND PROFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH EXCEL!
- Organization - proactive in prioritizing needs and effectively managing priorities.
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal Skills - able to work effectively with other employees, supervisors, and external parties.
- Leadership - guides individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. Setting high performance standards and delivering quality services.
- Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships building trust and respect among assigned team and superiors.
- Tactical Execution - oversees the development, deployment, and direction of complex programs and processes.
- Policies and Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as required.