COMMERCIAL LEASE ADMINISTRATOR
Are you looking to expand your accounting skills into the real estate industry? Do you love working with contracts and compliance? We have a great project for you!!
- Track all leases, including follow up government leases
- Reconfirm rent calculations, commission calculations, tenant improvements, and other allowances.
- Upload leases into Yardi and Asset Portal.
- Set up job codes for capitalized costs.
- Work with Accounting on Lease Commencement and Possession Date documentation and tracking
- Perform Credit Evaluations
- Process lease commissions for payment,Audit commission calculations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Notary License - preferred but not required
- REIT knowledge/experience - preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Proficiency in Yardi or similar software program
- Proficiency in Nexus Payables
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar software program
- Proficiency in Document Management Systems software (e.g., Sharepoint)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.