Company in Woonsocket looking for a Financial Project Assistant!
Temp to hire opportunity to assist in managing the operations of a non-profit organization!
2 Month Project!
- Bachelor's degree in Vocational Training or Counseling, Public or Business Administration, Planning or related field.
- Background in financial coaching, banking, asset development and/or a related economic development field.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience in workforce development, employment or vocational counseling, employee assistance counseling, skill assessment and training, financial coaching and financial literacy education, credit counseling and coaching, case management or related field.
- Knowledge of workforce development methodology, programs, resources and providers.
- Experience working with low income families in one or more of the following areas: financial goal setting, budgeting, credit building/rebuilding and dept repayment, utilization of quality financial services and asset development.
- Knowledge of federal and state public benefits programs and systems and support programs
- Knowledge of federal and state income support programs
- Experience working with public and private grants
- Experience collecting, analyzing and reporting complex data
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, implementing and evaluating the operations of the Financial Success Center
- Formulate, implement and review short- and long-term program policies, objectives, goals and plans
- Assist in preparation of grant applications for federal, state and private funds
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and control of program budget
- Assist in design and administration of training and employment programs, financial literacy programs, basic needs programs; health and wellness programs
- Establish effective procedures to monitor and evaluate the program's objectives
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Network with other workforce, financial, basic needs, health and wellness service areas
- Respond to inquiries and requests
- Utilize media to publicize programs and developments
- Keep update on pertinent legislation, regulations and developments.
If interested, please apply directly and reach out to Bryan Soderberg @ (401) 824-0226 or via email @ Bryan.Soderberg@Randstadusa.com