A major public company has a need for an attorney with 3+ years of practice experience and strong legal research and analysis skills.
This position is located in a suburb of St. Paul. Position is scheduled for 4 months, but is likely to be extended.
Job Responsibilities of a Senior Research Attorney:
- As a Senior Research Attorney, you will be tasked with analyzing legal information in Westlaw and working to determine how to better leverage that information.
- At least three years' experience working as a civil litigator or transactional attorney.
- Strong Westlaw research skills.
- An active license to practice law.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.