Senior Research Attorney
A major public company has a need for an attorney with 3+ years of practice experience and strong legal research and analysis skills.
This position is located in a suburb of St. Paul. Position is scheduled for 4 months, but is likely to be extended.
Job Responsibilities of a Senior Research Attorney:
- As a Senior Research Attorney, you will be tasked with analyzing legal information in Westlaw and working to determine how to better leverage that information.
- At least three years' experience working as a civil litigator or transactional attorney.
- Strong Westlaw research skills.
- An active license to practice law.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 0 Years
As a Senior Research Attorney, you will be tasked with analyzing legal information in Westlaw and working to determine how to better leverage that information.
Must be a licensed attorney with have 3+ years of recent law firm experience.
skills: Legal Research
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.