- The Corporate Trust Administrator role is critical in providing top quality service to clients and for complete administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts.
- This individual must be able to prioritize and organize workflow, as well as corroborate all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts. Furthermore, the Corporate Trust Administrator is tasked with ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards of the bank.
- The Trust Administrator (TA) reports directly to the Relationship Manager. The position requires a responsible individual to perform ongoing administrative activities for Corporate Trust Services. Under the guidance of the Relationship Manager and Team Leader, the TA will be responsible for much of the day to day administration of the portfolio, involving funds transfer, trade clearance, compliance monitoring and client service and communication. Escalation is also required when a matter is discovered to be incorrect.
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred.
- BA/BS degree in finance or related field preferred. Experience in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow. Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to acquire a working knowledge of the portfolio of accounts by working closely with the Relationship Manager.
- Ability to interface with his/her Relationship Manager and Team Leader to ensure compliance both with governing documents and bank policies, and to ensure client satisfaction.