Position: Branch Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
This position is responsible for overall management of the daily operations of global forwarding branch. Also responsible for ensuring that all quality goals, service levels and performance goals are met. Hires, trains, and motivates staff. Acts as direct liaison with customers.
- ·Manage daily operations for the International Transportation division.
- ·Ensure compliance with written operating plan and procedures.
- ·Ensure compliance with customer requirements, quality goals, service levels and performance standards.
- Identify exceptions, formulates recommendations, and implements process improvements. Conduct customer service and quality meetings. Consistently communicate new information and changes pertaining to processes, procedures, and policies.
- ·Hire staff and coordinates job specific training of staff including ongoing training, education, and development. .
- ·Ensure the timely and effective completion of all employee relations, employee safety, and performance review activity as committed.
- Full P&L responsibility
- MINIMUM 10 years experience in Logistics Operations and/or Business Management or related International Transportation discipline.
- MINIMUM 5 years management experience
- Heavy international ocean and air freight experience
- Previous P&L experience/responsibility
- Previous experience in development of operating plans
- Goal driven with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail and follow through skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed performance goals
- Strong administrative, analytical, oral/written communication, interpersonal, time management, organizational, problem solving, and presentation skills
Excellent compensation, including base, bonus, performance incentives, vehicle allowance, medical/dental, 401K.