Our Client, is currently seeking for a sharp Senior Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a large organization with the opportunity for growth. Responsibilities include; highly complex accounting duties, month-end close reporting of financial information to ensure accuracy, timeliness of various management reports and schedule; Prepare the monthly reporting package and coordination of auditor requests.
Responsibilities of Senior Accountant include:
- Records/reviews monthly journal entries in compliance with US GAAP.
- Ensures accounting transactions are recorded timely in accordance with the monthly close schedule and ensure that all journal entries are appropriately supported.
- Preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements including all disclosures in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assists in the identification, research and resolution of operational issues through regular and special analysis to ensure proper accounting.
- Identify and investigate account discrepancies.
- Assist with SOX compliance as required.
- Assist subsidiaries with account analysis as requested.
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degrees are preferred
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience (preferably with a large multi-national company or with a major CPA firm).
- CPA license or passed parts of the CPA exam
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
If your background and experience are a match for this amazing opportunity and you wish to learn more about the company. Please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.