Summary: The Accounts Payable Specialist is a high-level accounts payable position within the Shared Service Center. The AP Specialist III, under supervision from the AP Manager, is responsible for providing daily disbursements and customer support.
Essential Duties :
- Processing of daily payments including ACH, and in-house check printing.
- Frequent interaction with financial institution to execute payment files or resolve file issues.
- Voiding/stopping/reissue checks as necessary or obtaining check copies.
- Troubleshooting issues with vendor payments.
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions to present to the AP Manager for review and discussion.
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience, Certifications):
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years Accounts Payable experience focused on invoice processing and payment disbursements
- Solid customer support experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Follow policies and procedures to prepare checks, ACH, wires
- Ability to communicate effectively through email or phone
- Ability to work within system interface structure
- Proficient excel skills, ability to understand various systems (Mainpac and Oracle)
- Ability to work within banking system portal for processing and researching
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload with minimal direction
- Able to meet deadlines and work in fast paced environment
- Strong customer service to internal and external customers
- Oracle experience, 10-Key Proficiency, Excel, MS Outlook
- Office environment
- Travel - minimal
$18-$20.50 per hour
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
For further information please contact me at email@example.com