Are you seeking a challenging position with a large corporation? Do you have at least 2 years of high volume accounts payable experience? Randstad has your next career opportunity!
The Accounts Payable Representative will audit accounts payable documents for accuracy and process in a timely manner. Process invoices, check requests, and expense reports for payment. Review accounts payable documents for accuracy, internal controls, delegation of authority, and accounting codes.
location: Sylmar, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Audit accounts payable documents for accuracy and process in a timely manner
- Process invoices, check requests, expense reports for payment
- Review accounts payable documents for accuracy, internal controls, delegation of authority, and accounting codes
- Provide support and mentoring to team members
- Apply working knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping terms and procedures
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received
- Resolve and troubleshoot vendor and internal accounts payable inquiries
- Perform data entry on various computer systems
- Assist with ad hoc reports and other required data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- At least 2 years of accounts payable experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
Qualified candidates should immediately respond to this posting or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to apply.
skills: MS Office, Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.