Are you seeking a challenging position with a large multinational corporation? Do you have at least 5 years of payroll and audit experience? Randstad has your next career opportunity!
The payroll lead will support and audit all aspects of payroll processing and informational records. Conduct root cause analysis to identify discrepancies and systemic issues, document results and present to Assistant Payroll Supervisor, as well as escalate discrepancies to Payroll Supervisor for coaching and routine retraining as needed, and help implement approved workable solutions.
- Monitors and evaluates payroll processor's adherence to department policies/procedures
- Independently performs audits and assigned tasks to a high degree of proficiency
- Assembles audit results in a well-documented manner to support conclusions and recommendations
- Process and Audit full cycle payroll, including benefit deductions and garnishments
- Assists with all internal/external annual audits, including 401(k)
- Escalate potential issues to Assistant Payroll Supervisor and/or Payroll Supervisor, as well as provide input for resolution
- Analyze issues, help determine root cause and implement workable solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- At least 5 years of full cycle payroll experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
- FCP or CPP certifications a plus but not required
- Experience with in-house payroll systems, like MAS200, SAGE HRMS including Kronos preferred
- Help organize work activities for other members of that team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
Qualified candidates should immediately respond to this posting or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.