Employee Relations Consultant
One of Randstad Professional's largest client's; a Nation leading provider of Financial Services in the Banking industry is in need of an experienced Employee Relations Professional to join their St. Louis Park location.
If you possess a background and passion for Employee Relations, specifically in dispute and case resolution, we'd love to hear from you!
Primary Job Functions:
- Responsible for designing and administering proactive programs and plans related to employee relations activities.
- Provides counsel and assistance to employees and all levels of management in employee or management issues.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Recommends or takes appropriate actions to correct problems including assisting and/or advising management in the formal discipline or termination of employees.
- Provides training to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Conducts termination interviews and compiles statistical reports and information.
- Represents company at various employment hearings (mediation, wage/hour, equal employment, etc.)
- 4+ years work experience in an Employee Relations or Human Resources Consulting role.
- Strong communication, and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor.
Work-site Location: St. Louis Park - 55426
If you wish to apply, please send your qualified resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 612-313-7932