The leading legal research and legal publishing organization has an immediate need for an attorney with 0-3 years of experience, unlicensed or licensed, interested in legal research. Recent law graduates, as well as experienced attorneys are encouraged to apply!
This is position is approved for three (3) months at 40 hours per week (there is a strong possibility of an extension). You will work on-site in a suburb of St. Paul.
Job Responsibilities of an Attorney Editor - Legal Research Analyst:
- Conducting significant core legal research to identify critical legal authority on specific issues
- Making fine-grain, qualitative judgments of legal content
- Identifying relationships among legal information sets
- A JD from an ABA approved law school. An active license is NOT required.
- Strong legal research, writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and organize detailed legal materials.